Monday, June 4, 2012

Kick Start Your Metabolism with Spicy Shrimp


     Super Easy, Super Delicious, Super Healthy
Spicy Shrimp!

This delicious meal took me less than 30 minutes to whip together! I always buy raw shrimp (less sodium) which is almost always on sale at my local grocery store. Takes minutes to defrost so its extremely easy (& fast) to make!

After cleaning the shrimp and taking off the shell,
Season with EVOO, lemon, pepper, garlic & CAYENNE PEPPER (lots!)

When its cooked, I added some spinach! (it wilted from the heat of the shrimp)

I paired the shrimp with some green beans & sweet potato (nom nom)

So here's why I love Cayenne Pepper:
Besides for being a sodium free way of seasoning my food
  • It aids in weight loss because it is known to increase your metabolism by nearly 25% (I wouldn't rely solely on cayenne pepper but add it to your diet with some green tea and you will be one lean mean fighting machine!!) 
  • Cures stomach aches, cramping, migraines, varicose veins, allergies, constipation (hey whatever works!), helps rebuild tissue, good for your heart and circulatory system!
So add this little spicy beauty to your fish, shrimp, chicken, eggs or even cottage cheese! 

No comments:

Post a Comment