Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar

I know it comes to no surprise when I tell you that Apple Cider Vinegar is a natural remedy for many aliments. It’s said to cure are sunburns, allergies, acne, joint pain, weight loss, fatigue, sore throat, sinus infection, flu, acid reflux, leg cramps and ear infections…say whattt?  So, why aren’t people including this miracle liquid in their diets on a daily basis?
Well, probably because it is absolutely disgusting. Some don’t mind the abrasive taste of ACV. I am not one of those people.
            2014 wasn’t a year I walked into with a laundry list of resolutions in hopes of creating a better ME but I did decide to be a little more “healthier”. I am making a conscious effort to swap ONE of my cups of coffee for a cup of green tea and to add ACV to my daily and nightly regimen.
            The fear that comes with ingesting Apple Cider Vinegar is not an easy one to overcome BUT I make it happen. Here’s how:
·         1 – 2 tsp of Unfiltered ACV
·         Fresh Squeezed Lemon
·         Stevia
·         Equal Parts COLD water
Then down the hatchet it goes! I have a cold cup of water on standby as a chaser. I’ve heard of others mixing it with juice, honey, agave or even drinking STRAIGHT. **gags**
How Do You Take Your ACV?

No comments:

Post a Comment